Tuesday, April 16, 2013

TSO Movie!

It seems I am the only one online. I'm relieved. Their antics drive me up the wall.
Hey, Robert.
Shoot. What do you want?
To tell them THE BIG NEWS!!!!!
What news?
You don't know?!?!
What news?!
Oh, they probably didn't tell you cause you're you.
If that remark had come from anyone else, I would be extremely offended. But since it's you, I'm not.
Fine, I'll tell you.
The news is...?
We're going to be in a movie!!!
WHAT?!
WHAT?! (Hey guys)
WHAT?!
Oops, I forgot to tell you. *horseface* Well, they're making a movie about our story.
That's awesome! Who's playing me?
We don't know all the details yet, but our author, Chloe, is being you, Livvy.
Oh. I hope she's good.
Who's going to play myself?
I don't think we've found anyone yet.
I can understand that. I'm a very hard role to place.
Alice, this is AWESOME. When will it be out?
Soon, I hope! Oops, gotta go.
BYE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You used horseface Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, duh! Everyone uses "horseface". It's so much better than *facepalm* or *headdesk*.

    ReplyDelete